Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01036 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,845 Pound (1,722,115 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)