Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,352 Pound (1,178,016 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)