Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01052 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,920 Pound (1,703,468 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)