Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,613 Pound (1,796,950 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)