Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34364 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,200 Pound (Php18,042) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (32 minutes ago)