Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.917 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,365 Pound (€3,956) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)