Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.913 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,192 Pound (€2,632) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)