Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,303 Pound (Bs 51,379) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)