Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,558 Pound (Bs 47,267) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)