Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7 Pound (Bs 22,358) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)