Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14 Pound (Bs 20,114) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (about 2 hours ago)