Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.959 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 152% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 204,178 Pound (€9,298) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)