Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.237 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 120% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,417 Pound (€4,756) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)