Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.584 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 121% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 77,496 Pound (€9,028) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)