Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40430 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 598 Pound (ARS $1,480) in Córdoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)