Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42685 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 969 Pound (ARS $2,270) in Córdoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)