Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02991 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 62,000 Pound (CH$2,072,769) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)