Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 SDG / DKK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,910 Pound (kr29,410) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)