Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 SDG / DKK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,956 Pound (kr20,670) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)