Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.912 SDG / DKK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,008 Pound (kr20,852) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)