Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.112 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 169% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,594 Pound (R$ 14,009) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)