Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.915 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 194% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,074 Pound (R$ 23,010) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)