Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 163% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,895 Pound (R$ 13,849) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)