Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05868 SDG / DZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,372 Pound (57,456 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)