Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.713 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,592 Pound (6,182 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (39 minutes ago)