Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 SDG / GNF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 191,602 Pound (96,018,752 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 159,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (41 minutes ago)