Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.41622 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,555 Pound (ARS $34,969) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (26 minutes ago)