Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,031 Pound ($3,909) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)