Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23791 SDGX / LKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,355 Pound (402,396 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)