Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21393 SDGX / LKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,701 Pound (387,074 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)