Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04347 SDG / LKR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,444 Pound (378,265 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)