Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11563 SDG / LKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,091 Pound (407,248 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €21,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagoya costs ¥12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luton costs £1,161 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)