Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04346 SDG / LKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,666 Pound (337,475 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)