Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04370 SDG / LKR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,256 Pound (326,222 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)