Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 77,918 Pound (€9,976) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)