Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10382 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,344 Pound (₨51,473) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)