Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10255 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,029 Pound (₨49,044) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)