Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 SDG / BOB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,740 Pound ($b16,243) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (41 minutes ago)