Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,410 Pound (9,752 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)