Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.946 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 88,955 Pound (€4,247) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)