Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,270 Pound (Mex$ 37,682) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 2 hours ago)