Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31267 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,661 Pound (Mex$ 69,277) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)