Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 91,996 Pound (Bs 137,643) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)