Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,837 Pound (Bs 25,217) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)