Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 91,043 Pound (Bs 141,792) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (41 minutes ago)