Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SDG / PYG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,492 Pound (11,525,557 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)