Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.642 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 105% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,113 Pound (Bs 7,959) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)