Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 129,401 Pound (Bs 193,608) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)