Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,104 Pound (Bs 7,858) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)