Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,574 Pound (€611) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)