Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.900 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 60,402 Pound (€2,890) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)