Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (Rp 6,536,569) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)