Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,000 Pound (₩2,717,134) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)