Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01670 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 47,000 Pound (₩2,814,631) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)