Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20145 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,500 Pound (22,339 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)