Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 81,250 Pound ($12,696) in Christiansted.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)