Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.554 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,594 Pound (NZ$5,400) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)