Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08078 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,164 Pound (Taka 88,682) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (40 minutes ago)