Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08014 SDG / BDT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,954 Pound (Taka 36,857) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)