Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21470 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,624 Pound (Taka 110,034) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)