Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38088 SDG / MDL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,164 Pound (16,183 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)