Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 SDG / ZMW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (3,855 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (29 minutes ago)