Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.663 SDG / ZMW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,400 Pound (8,141 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)