Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.037 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,327 Pound (S/. 2,615) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)