Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35080 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,002 Pound (Mex$ 22,811) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)