Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01065 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,534 Pound (CH$1,082,885) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)