Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01024 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,197 Pound (CH$2,070,130) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)