Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01049 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,855 Pound (CH$1,225,122) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)