Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35411 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,485 Pound (Mex$ 49,377) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (44 minutes ago)