Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.056 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,512 Pound (S/. 5,600) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)