Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.579 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,017 Pound (S/. 6,994) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)