Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.481 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,189 Pound (S/. 6,967) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)