Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16549 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 207% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 291,752 Pound (¥1,762,973) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)