Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05974 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 220% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,916 Pound (¥1,003,004) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)