Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18086 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,899 Pound (27,088 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)