Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19994 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,839 Pound (99,224 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (44 minutes ago)