Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19208 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,342 Pound (121,523 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)