Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23437 SDG / UAH
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (16,001₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)