Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.767 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 76,610 Pound (€3,689) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)