Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.364 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 88,837 Pound (€3,972) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)