Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,293 Pound (€4,447) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)