Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,599 Pound (€2,860) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (31 minutes ago)