Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.990 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,536 Pound (€3,321) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)