Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,068 Pound ($6,467) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (37 minutes ago)