Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,679 Pound ($2,802) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)