Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.650 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,432 Pound ($6,681) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)