Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,604 Pound (C$5,650) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)