Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.480 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 170,577 Pound ($26,325) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)