Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.353 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 162,883 Pound ($25,639) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (25 minutes ago)