Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 92,231 Pound ($13,849) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)