Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 145% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 293,907 Pound ($16,369) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)