Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 170% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 243,121 Pound ($13,540) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)