Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.529 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 496,460 Pound ($10,445) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)