Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.008 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 186,000 Pound ($10,329) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)